Remote Application Support AnalystDecember 31, 2020
For our Client a well known macedonian company,we are looking for the following position:
REMOTE APPLICATION SUPPORT ANALYST
The successful candidate will provide technical applications support to customers, which will involve answering complex questions on the function and usage of products. They will investigate, manage, track and close client support issues.
- Actively supports customers as well as internal staff in all aspects through to problem resolution, keeping the customer informed and updated throughout the life of the incident;
- Prioritize and close client issues or escalate when required in a timely manner;
- Identify and provide input on unique or recurring customer issues;
- Document issues and resolutions;
- Write product knowledge base articles, service bulletins, white papers, procedures;
- Maintain a centralized Knowledge Base and related reporting;
- Coordinate testing as needed for support;
- Work with the development team for issue resolution, test fixes to ensure that problems have been adequately resolved;
- Perform upgrades and post-upgrade support for end-users;
- Available for remote support after hours in an on-call rot.
- Degree/Diploma in computer science or other relevant disciplines;
- 1 -2 Year Experience;
- You likely bring at least one year of work experience in a technical support role;
- Database knowledge (MS SQL and/or Oracle);
- Working knowledge of network infrastructure (DMZ, WAN/LAN, ODBC, etc) is desired;
- Working knowledge of various scripting tools and languages (MS SQL Client, TOAD) as well as with database design and tools (primarily MS SQL Server, Oracle);
- Microsoft Certifications a plus;
- Proficiency in networking concepts;
- Previous experience with version control tools (SVN) is an asset;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Windows operating systems;
- Proficiency with MS Office Applications;
- Strong communication skills in English (written and verbal);
- Strong organizational skills;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills are essential;
- 3 PM – 2 AM Working hours.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company?
Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!APPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.