Remote DevOps/Cloud OpsDecember 31, 2020
For our Client a well known macedonian company,we are looking for the following position:
REMOTE DevOps / Cloud Ops
As a DevOps Engineer for DevOps/CloudOps team, you will join a team of individuals that are passionate about innovation and solving business problems for our customer in the Transit Industry.
The DevOps Engineer role focuses on bridging the gaps with development and the
day-to-day operations team by automating the processes with solid Best In-Class
scripting tools. Additionally, the DevOps Engineer will also be involved in
administration and management of all tools used by the development and the QA teams
daily. The role will require a solid knowledge of both managing the tools
hosted on in-house servers and tools and services hosted on the cloud.
Additionally, the DevOps Engineer will apply proven communication, analytical,
coding, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve
issues and maintain and manage security policies.
- Setup automated build pipelines for cloud deployments;
- Create automation scripts to reduce human interaction with servers;
- Setup automated scripts to create and deploy cloud resources using Terraform and Pulumi;
- Build and manage servers and related systems;
- Plan and implement server upgrades, maintenance fixes, and vendor-supplied patches;
- Perform file system configuration and management; define and perform server backups and recovery procedures;
- Administer and maintain end user accounts, permissions, and access rights;
- Create and maintain additional automation scripts as required to eliminate need for manual.
Repository Management Systems:
- Code migrations between source code management tools (SVN & GIT);
- Manage SCC servers and repositories – creation, backup, synchronization, and access rights;
- Create and maintain source control related scripts;
- Support various source control servers as necessary (SVN & GIT).
- Administer Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, ANT, Fisheye, Crowd;
- Perform upgrades and manage plugins;
- Troubleshoot and support.
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or information technology;
- 5+ years relevant work experience;
- Working technical knowledge of Windows Server 2016 and higher, Active Directory and related technologies is required;
- Experience working in an agile environment and culture and familiarity with JIRA and Confluence;
- Experience with Repository management tools like SVN and GIT is required;
- Experience with Atlassian Jira and Confluence (frontend and backend Administration) is required;
- Experience with Pipeline tools like Bamboo and Azure DevOps is required;
- Experience with scripting tools like PowerShell, ANT and Python is required;
- Knowledge in SQL Management (2012+) is required;
- Understanding of applicable data privacy practices and laws;
- MCSA, MCSE or equivalent certifications is a bonus;
- Experience with Atlassian Fisheye Crucible and Crowd is a bonus;
- Knowledge in Networking – VPN networks, firewalls, encryption, and other aspects of network security technologies is a bonus.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company?
Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!APPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.