ReactJS DEVELOPERNovember 15, 2020
Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece, Cyprus, Serbia and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For our international client, the best Software Factory, we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced and versatile ReactJS Developer to join the team of passionate and driven individuals in our Office in Skopje. You will be part of a team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specifications, from developing to testing and launching.
- Develop and build new applications with a strong focus on maintainability, cross-browser compatibility and performance using ReactJS.
- Convert PSD compositions into mark-up.
- Work effectively within an agile, deadline-driven production process to complete projects with rapid, iterative cycles.
- Work closely with designers, business analysts, project managers, and software engineers to ensure design standards are met throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Participate in the ongoing development and implementation of front-end web coding and design standards, writing clear, clean, and concise code.
- Short business trips to Italy and/or Germany.
- Participate in discussions with team members about technical best practices and help identify optimal technical solutions.
- Stay current on the latest trends and emerging technologies within the UX/UI community.
- At least 1-year experience with ReactJS or React Native.
- Experience working in Bootstrap and responsive front-end frameworks.
- Understanding of current trends and advancements on the web, with solid knowledge of Responsive Web Design (RWD) and RWD workflows.
- Expertise in modern standards and best practices.
- Solid experience with testing and developing across multiple browsers and device types (tablets, smartphones, and so on) while maintaining a consistent experience.
- The flexibility to work both independently and with a team to manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a team environment.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields.
- English is a must.
- Agency or corporate experience serving multiple clients.
- Experience using version control (such as Git/Github) in a production environment.
- Understanding of Agile methodology and applying best practices to the process.
- Extensive on the job training and exciting innovative projects within a very dynamic environment.
- Up to 20% dedicated time on Learning and Development on new technologies/trends.
- Competitive salary and benefits in a highly meritocratic company.
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Up to 3 days/month of home office
- After work organized activities (retreats, happy hours etc.)
- Pleasant working environment within a modern office space near the city center of Skopje.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended
to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to
meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: email@example.com if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Julijana Minovska on no. + 3892 71 370 151 (Monday – Friday)
Candidates that apply, please write the job position that you are applying for,
in the “Subject Line”.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!
APPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.