TEMPORARY SENIOR MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT/PUBLIC DIPLOMACY & SOCIAL MEDIA OFFICERNovember 10, 2020
TEMPORARY SENIOR MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT/ PUBLIC DIPLOMACY & SOCIAL MEDIA OFFICER
The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands represents and protects the interests of the Netherlands government, citizens and private sector in Albania. The Embassy team consists of 16 people, both expats and locally recruited. The Embassy is active in the field of Rule of Law and human rights, security and stability, EU-integration and economic cooperation
The duties of the officer are in the fields of providing secretarial support to the Head of Mission and the Deputy Head of Mission. The officer will act as a link between the internal organization and the external environment, making connections, setting up meetings, (assisting in) organizing events, assessing incoming mail and invitations, administratively supporting the management. The officer directly reports to the Head of Mission and Deputy Head of Mission. Furthermore, the Officer will be managing the social media accounts of the Embassy and will be implementing public diplomacy events.
- Maintains a proactive attitude towards planning and organizing meetings, events and activities, especially where the presence of the Head of Mission is required;
- Coordinates and implements secretarial work, prioritizing specific tasks (including agenda and mail management, incoming and outgoing correspondence and telephone communication, managing overflight request between NL and AL authorities);
- Drafts reports, keeps minutes, translates if needed, elaborates and draws up documents, following general instructions;
- Provides general, administrative, logistical, and organizational support;
- Creates and updates work files;
- Implements ongoing events with regards to the Public Diplomacy plan of the Embassy;
- Answers incoming questions with regards to Public Diplomacy, Culture and Education with the support of other colleagues;
- Ensures that the Embassy’s social media accounts are continuously up to date and fed with new, relevant items;
- Acts as a first point of contact with regards to the education programmes (MATRA RoL training programme, Nuffic’ Orange Knowledge Programme and general questions about studying in the Netherlands).
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Someone who shows initiative, who likes to work in a team and is result-oriented;
- A good communicator, client-oriented and with organizational sensitivity;
- A well-organized colleague and experienced planner;
- Someone who delivers quality work and is works accurately;
- Someone who is creative and flexible in performing her/his tasks;
- Someone with higher education (bachelors level) and fluent in English and Albanian (Dutch would be considered as an asset);
- IT-proficiency (Excel, Word and Outlook);
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience;
- A driving license would be considered an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A dynamic work-environment;
- A Dutch work-culture;
- Employment shall be for 40 hours per week;
- Assignment shall be for 4 (four) months period of time;
- Starting date of work 01 December 2020.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Ergesta STERMASI on mobile no. +355 68 203 3430 (Monday – Friday) until 10th of November 2020
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname
CV). Be easily recognized!
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.