Quality Assurance (QA) TesterJuly 23, 2021
For our client, a Chicago-based SaaS company that provides a partner relationship management (PRM) platform for eCommerce businesses, we are looking for:
Quality Assurance (QA) Tester
• Review and analyze system specifications/business requirements.
• Identify, analyze, report, and retest defects.
• Write and execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
• Evaluate product code according to specifications.
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
• Help troubleshoot issues.
• Maintain good communication and interaction with team members.
• Perform non-functional testing (Performance Testing, Security Testing).
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent work experience. • Any certification related to Software Quality Assurance.
• 2+ years of experience in the field of Quality Assurance.
• Good knowledge of the English language.
• Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent at Manual Testing, Cross-Browser testing, Cross-Device testing & Responsive/UI testing.
• Very good knowledge of Java Programming Language.
• Good knowledge of Selenium or Appium & TestNG frameworks.
• Good knowledge of API Testing (tools: Swagger or Postman).
• Basic or Good knowledge of Performance Testing (tool: JMeter).
• Basic or Good knowledge in Security Testing (tool: OWASP ZAP).
• Basic or Good knowledge of SQL queries.
• Basic knowledge of Git commands.
• Basic knowledge of Maven.
• Knowledge of Agile Methodology.
• Creative, flexible, and willing to continuously change, evolve, and learn new software testing technologies and trends.
• Excellent at time management.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent work experience. Any certification related to Software Quality Assurance.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Mrs. Dezera BERISHA (Monday – Friday) until 23/07/2021
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!APPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.