Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece, Cyprus, Serbia and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For our Client, largest privately-owned company for production and processing of champignons, as well as one of the largest canning factories in the region, we are looking for:
Quality Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of a quality assistant are as follows:
- Help in the assessment of product (reception, production ,shipment)
- Ensure that the product meets customer requirements
- Assist in implementing performance and quality improvement programs
- Ensure products comply with quality and legal standards
- Help the quality manager to guide and train production staff in quality measures
- Prepare quality reports
- Keep track of staff production schedules
- Assist quality manager to conduct training sessions to workers
- Computer skills, Knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Collating data and presenting them in graphs and charts
Quality Assistant Skills and Specifications
The skills and specifications that a quality assistant needs are as follows:
- Faculty education as food technologist
- Diploma for work safety is mandatory
- Fluent English (spoken written)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Well organized
- Great problem solving skills
- Good statistical ability
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proactive and multitask
- Work in a team and also independently
- Work without supervision
Quality Assistant Education and Qualifications
To work as a quality assistant, a person needs education and qualifications in quality control activities, a plus would be in food processing activities with a minimum of 2 years’ experience, in food transformation companies.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not
intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as
negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: email@example.com if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directlyMrs. Julijana Minovska on mobile no. + 3892 3 111 741 (Monday – Friday) until31.05.2019. All Candidates that apply, please write the job position that you are applying for, in the “Subject Line”.
HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname
CV). Be easily recognized!APPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.