QA Engineering Manager
Good Job! Good Life!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in the USA, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece, Serbia, and Cyprus. We offer the newest mentality in the Staffing industry and our core businesses are Candidates and Clients.
Our client is an innovative and fast-growing mobile tech company which touches over a billion subscribers across the globe. They provide a suite of products and services to mobile carriers, handset manufacturers, developers, and publishers that help to create new revenue streams, build new touchpoints with customers and deliver engaging content experiences.
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineering Manager with a hands-on mindset with a focus on exceeding expectations, who operates with vision and integrity. QA Engineering Managers can expect to play an active role in driving high-velocity development and completion of projects, meet and report back to upper management, plan and monitor work schedules, and work with multiple and diverse teams. Some of their responsibilities also include aligning QA activities and projects with
company goals and objectives, providing expert guidance and support, collaborating and approving newly-developed policies from various departments, and maintaining positive relationships with various internal stakeholders.
To be successful as a QA Engineering Manager, you should have exceptional leadership, communication and project management skills, years of management experience, and a belief in developing the skills and talents of others. Ideal candidates will have experience in identifying and navigating organizational changes, a keen interest in international trends in engineering and leadership, and an above average emotional intelligence.
This is a hands-on position, which will require the following capabilities:
● Build, manage and develop a team of highly qualified quality assurance engineers to drive efficient execution of the product roadmap while maintaining a high level of quality with a continuous improvement mindset
● Lead the overall QA team activities to bring about significant improvement in efficiencies and effectiveness.
● Manage and oversee the quality assurance department to ensure the best-in-class QA operations
● Oversee the work done in the QA automation area specifically the development of automation scripts, the execution of systems and performance automation tests and the generation of report analysis.
● Work closely with QA engineers, developers and product owners to create test specifications/conditions and build test cases to rigorously test product functionality and investigate all potential product test failures.
● Oversee the preparation of quality standards and test procedures for program design and product evaluation.
● Create testing programs that address areas such as user experience, product performance, high-growth scalability, database impact, and other non-functional requirements
● With the help of known testing tools, conduct the following set of testing on all new developments and products/new functionalities releases:
● Static testing – software requirements analysis, Automated and unit testing, Black Box Testing, Usability Testing, Regression Testing, Functional Testing, Performance Testing, Security Testing and Mobile App Testing
● Develop, analyze, and track QA metrics for performance improvement and present improvement ideas
● Create Test Plans, Traceability Matrix, Test Cases
● Assist in writing and preparing QA-related documentation including documentation on testing functionalities and testing system capabilities
● Create and evaluate reports and test protocols
● Maintain good relationships with stakeholders
● 2+ years of experience in engineering management
● 3+ years of experience managing offshore teams
● Master’s and/or Bachelor’s degree within Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields.
● Strong experience in automated testing, manual functional testing, regression testing, API testing, performance testing and security testing
● Good knowledge of GIT version control system
● Strong experience and/or knowledge with Atlassian JIRA, Confluence and Bitbucket
● Strong experience and/or familiarity with different SDLC methodologies/approaches like Agile Scrum and Kanban
● Industry experience with mobile advertising, mobile carriers, handset OEMs are a plus
If you are interested, send your CV to:
email@example.comAPPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.