PROJECT SALES MANAGERNovember 30, 2020
Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece, Cyprus and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For our client in Prishtina, we are looking for:
PROJECT SALES MANAGER – KOSOVO & ALBANIA
• Acquisition and maintaining of project clients;
• Categorizing the clients according to potential and decision-making power;
• Build up Customer database for Project clients in territory and follow-up on contacts and leads;
• Determining frequency of contacts / 1 to1 visits;
• Support Specification process and provide submittal documentation;
• Provide samples for Mock Up Rooms and ensure clients are equipped with marketing collateral;
• Coordinate with regional wholesalers to provide commercial offers;
• Define needs of customers, product gaps, and inform management about the market specific requirements and potentials;
• Launch new products, carry out trainings and seminars;
• Ensure wholesalers submit the matching complementary products as a whole package offer;
• Coordinate activities with Marketing manager;
• Support and take part in/carry out events;
• Screen project market;
• Generate leads; Follow up with involved parties and decision makers (system sales operations);
• Create link between wholesalers and investors;
• Support the international project organization and strategy;
• Build up project and customer database for the territory;
• Evaluate and categorize the clients according to their potential;
• Observe the market and benchmark competition on products, prizes, marketing tools etc.
• University degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Minimum 3 years in similar business experience (preferably in Project Management).
• MS Office proficiency (Excel is essential); AutoCAD and MS Project (is an advantage).
• Fluent knowledge of English.
• Active driver (B category);
• Readiness for fieldwork and business trips within the region.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Dezera BERISHA (Monday – Friday) until 30.11.2020. All Candidates that apply, please write the job position that you are applying for, in the “Subject Line”.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!APPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.