Project Manager in PristinaNovember 30, 2020
In behalf of our client in Pristina, we are looking for an attentive and goal-oriented person to join the company as an Project Manager.
• Co-own and drive enterprise and product commercialiSation projects in collaboration with Project Owners/Product Managers
• Shared responsibility for ultimate project success, including budget, time, scope, and risk management
• Develop detailed execution plans for new products and features • Create and manage a detailed project plans, including timelines, milestones, dependencies, and resources
• Assist in the planning and communication of Kickoffs, Sprints, and Retrospectives following the Agile methodology
• Socialise Jira best practices and drive compliance
• Establish, implement, and track metrics to optimise agile delivery
• Proactive Project Manager who anticipates and addresses risk, concerns, roadblocks – forward thinking with great attention to detail
• Practical, solution driven approach with outstanding communication – both written and verbal
• Drive effective collaboration, communication, and commitment across multiple internal groups with competing priorities
• Communicate project status and milestones to key partners and ensure teams are accountable to complete tasks at hand.
• Challenge existing behaviours and help reduce waste in projects
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Assist teams in preparing project charters for submission to the Portfolio Governance Board
• Oversee the product launch process, from project initiation to completion of commercialisation for new product launches
• Look for continuous improvement strategies and build upon current processes.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• PMI certification (preferred)
• 2+ years Agile Project Management experience (preferred)
• Strong analytical, organisational, and prioritisation skills
• Ability to lead cross-functional teams and motivate individuals without formal authority
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a history of building effective interpersonal relationships
• Working understanding of project management software tools, Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum), and best practices
• Experience using Agile process management tools such as JIRA & Confluence
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products
• Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively build and manage relationships with team members, provide feedback/direction, and drive results in a geographically dispersed team environment (preferred)
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mr. Kreshnik QORRAJ (Monday – Friday) until 30.11.2020. All Candidates that apply, please write the job position that you are applying for, in the “Subject Line”.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals! Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!APPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.