PHP DEVELOPERDecember 31, 2020
Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece, Cyprus, Serbia and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For our international client, the best Software Factory, we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced and versatile PHP Developer to join the team of passionate and driven individuals in our Office in Skopje. You will be part of a team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specifications, from developing to testing and launching.
- Write clean, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way with Laravel framework.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases if needed to ensure strong optimization and functionality before passing to the quality assurance team.
- Follow industry best practices.
- Work closely with designers, business analysts, project managers, and software engineers to ensure design standards are met throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Participate in discussions with team members about technical best practices and help identify optimal technical solutions.
- Short business trips to Italy and/or Germany.
- Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
- Stay current on the latest trends and emerging technologies within the open source community.
- Proven software development experience of at least 2 year in PHP. Experience with Laravel is considered a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented design concepts and software development processes and methods.
- Must have passion for development and latest technologies.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc).
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- English is a must.
- Extensive on the job training and exciting innovative projects within a very dynamic environment.
- Up to 20% dedicated time on Learning and Development on new technologies/trends.
- Competitive salary and benefits in a highly meritocratic company.
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Up to 3 days/month of home office
- After work organized activities (retreats, happy hours etc.)
- Pleasant working environment within a modern office space near the city center of Skopje.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not
intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as
negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Julijana Minovska on no. + 3892 71 370 151 (Monday – Friday)
Candidates that apply, please write the job position that you are applying for,
in the “Subject Line”.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!
APPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.