PERSONAL & OFFICE ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT – SkopjeMarch 22, 2020
Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For our Client, international we are looking for the following position:
PERSONAL & OFFICE ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT – Skopje
- Provides administrative and secretarial support to Country Manager and Leadership Team members, encompassing all business functions.
- Arranges travel itineraries for the team, ensuring that travelling approvals are in line with the company travelling policy.
- Co-ordinates appointments/conferences for team members.
- Prepare meetings and logistics agendas for visitors.
- Creates and maintains records and filing systems (paper and computer) to ensure readily accessible, up-to date information.
- Co-ordinates the ordering / receipt / distribution / consumption of the office equipment and consumable materials.
- Ensures that all payments for office premises are done according to the internal policies.
- Handles all incoming calls as the first contact with our company.
- Support Marketing & Finance Department with data entry in SAP.
- Support the Car Fleet database of Macedonia.
- Implement best practice planning and control techniques in line with business needs.
- University Degree
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to simplify complex situations and synthesize, communicate and present complex information
- Insightful, comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty
- Initiative and drive to deliver solutions
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken)
- High level PC skills (LN, Word, Excel, PP, etc.)
- Experience in personnel administration roles
- Assertive communication, pro-active, collaborative and consultative
- Ability to work with numbers
- Commitment to teamwork
- Excellent interpersonal skills
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at email@example.com if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Julijana Minovska on mobile no. +389 70 379 914 (Monday – Friday) until 22.03.2020.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!
[space]APPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.