OPERATION MANAGERApril 30, 2021
Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For our Client, a well-known company in the field of distribution, we are looking for the following position in Tirana:
EIG OPERATION MANAGER
Operation Manager work dimension & goal:
Planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services. Directing, optimizing and coordinating full order cycle. Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.Operation manager will be responsible for the overall supply chain management as well as organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods.The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Planning. Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services (resolve any arising problems or complaints). Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle;
- Managing suppliers. Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers;
- Fleet management & Transportation. Manages, coordinates and supervises the vehicle fleet of EIG group. Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency, plan routes and process shipments;
- Warehouse management. Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, inventory management of all w/houses in Albania & other markets, management of expiry goods and the process of placement of etiquettes in the respective language as per local laws requirement;
- Employees & Compliance. Supervise, coach and train workforce of the department. Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements;
- Analyses & reports. Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements. Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets;
- Cost management. The manager is responsible to manage logistic cost as well as the operational cost of the w/houses (Albania main & secondary);
- Workplace security. The Manager is responsible to monitor and manage the safety of the staff and security of assets used by employees;
- Manages the ISO certification process and audits the implementation of ISO-related procedures in the company;
- Other. Fulfill other duties as per company requirement within the frame of the Labor Code and job contract.
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager;
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management;
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff;
- Proficient in standard logistics software;
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects;
- BS in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: email@example.com if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Olta QARRI on mobile no. +355 68 607 7430 (Monday – Friday)
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.