Team Lead – Frontend (Remote)
Good Job! Good Life!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in the USA, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece, Serbia, and Cyprus. We offer the newest mentality in the Staffing industry and our core businesses are Candidates and Clients. For our client, we are looking for:
The team is currently geographically dispersed, located in several countries across Europe, Middle East, Ukraine and Russia. The focus now is to expand further globally and we are in the process of hiring ambitious team members to help us achieve that objective.
The candidate we are looking for should be very hard working, extremely passionate about coding, insanely ambitious and highly motivated.
The candidate will be leading the frontend development activities working remotely and reporting to the Head of Core Development. He/she will have mainly Angular, HTML, CSS, PHP and other front-end technology stack experience and will focus on the applications development along with their non-core backend functionalities. The candidate must be creative, able to work independently with little or no supervision, able to work hard
and effectively in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment, willing to work long hours and be enthusiastic to pioneer new digital services that engage, connect and inspire.
What we have to offer
– You will be part of a great team looking to make a real difference in the world.
– A competitive monthly salary
– End of year bonus will be based on individual and on company performance.
– Up to 15 vacation days and national public holidays will be given as paid days off.
– Career advancement opportunities are available based on performance and contribution.
– Become part of a success story for a company that is looking to grow on a global scale.
– Good understanding of UI/UX
– Strong experience with Angular
– Advanced understanding of PHP (mainly PHP7.x)
– Basic understanding of Git version control
– Basic understanding of LAMP server architecture (Linux, Apache, MySQL & PHP)
– Preferable basic understanding of the Laravel web framework
– BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent. MS highly desirable.
– Min. 7-8 years work experience in software development or similar field
– Min. 2 years leading a small team of developers
– Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
– Being up-to-date with latest technologies and developments
– Excellent multitasking capabilities
– Strong communication skills and good command of the English language
– Flexibility to work longer hours if required
All interested candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.orgAPPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.