OFFICE COORDINATOR/EXECUTIVE ASSISTANTJune 18, 2021
For our client, an experienced hair transplant Turkish clinic, we are looking for the following position for their office in Tirana:
OFFICE COORDINATOR/EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or related field;
- Previous working experience in administrative support field;
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles and office management systems and procedures;
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills of English and Italian B2/C1;
- Clear, polite phone voice.
- Professional appearance and courteous manner;
- Microsoft Office skills on Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a must;
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media platforms.
- Reporting directly to the Executive Director;
- Organizing and coordinating all the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office;
- Monitoring office supplies inventory and placing orders;
- Planning and coordinating patient scheduling, registration, financial counselling, medical records, billing, data entry and processing;
- Providing educational materials to patients;
- Maintaining files and records through an effective filing system;
- Implementing and monitoring office policies and procedures;
- Making travel arrangements;
- Managing correspondence, phone calls and emails;
- Managing all the social media accounts of the company;
- Executing social media efforts to improve likes, shares, comments, etc. by maintaining a strong social media presence of the company; Keeping up-to-date with current digital trends and suggesting new ideas;
- Assisting the Managing Board with recruiting when necessary;
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings;
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software;
- Identifying and addressing problems and opportunities for the company;
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Competitive salary;
- Strong career progress;
- Being part of a multinational company;
- Onboarding and ongoing training.
- English (mandatory);
- Italian (mandatory);
- Third language (preferred).
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Mrs. Ergesta STERMASI directly on mobile +355 68 203 3430 (Monday – Friday) until 18/06/2021
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!
*Të gjitha aplikimet do të trajtohen me konfidencialitet të plotë sipas ligjit Nr .9887 vendosur nga Kuvendi i Shqipërisë për “Mbrojtjen e të Dhënave Personale” i datës 10.03.2008.
*The personal information that you put in your application will be protected and used only for recruitment purposes, based on the applicable law on personal data protection Law No. 9887, dated 10.03.2008.
*Ai sensi del Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali N.9887 del 10.03.2008, tutti i CV inviati alla nostra azienda sono trattati e conservati nella massima riservatezza.APPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.