MECHANICAL ENGINEERFebruary 19, 2021
For our Client an Italian company,we are looking for the following position in Tirana:
- Plan, conceptualize, and create mechanical designs for new products;
- Develop testing processes, and perform testing and validation of new designs;
- Generate working prototypes for beta testing and customer demonstration;
- Perform engineering calculations to support design work;
- Create and review technical drawings, plans, and specifications using computer software;
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary engineering teams, and work with vendors and contractors;
- Perform detailed documentation to track project development and design process;
- Ensure project timeline is met and project stays within budget.
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- Very good knowledge of the technical drawing and of the sizing principles of the machine parts;
- Very good knowledge of at least one of the following three-dimensional parametric modeling software; Catia V5 or Solidworks;
- Very good knowledge of bidimensional design software: Autocad;
- Skills in finite element modeling and analysis of machine parts;
- Drafting of technical files and use and maintenance manuals based on current European regulations;
- Experience acquired in the design of industrial machinery, construction machinery, agricultural machinery;
- Knowledge of mechanical processing for sheet metal processing, laser cutting, punching, bending, welding;
- Knowledge of mechanical machining for chip removal, CNC turning, CNC milling;
- Knowledge of the management of product and process bill of materials;
- Knowledge of at least one of the following languages: English or Italian.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company?
Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at email@example.com if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs.Ergesta STERMASI on mobile no. +355 68 203 3430 until 19/02/2021
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!APPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.