Systems Support & DEVOPS Specialist (remote due COVID)March 2, 2021
For our USA Client – an innovative company that provides monetisation and mobile advertising solutions to wireless carriers, device manufacturers, Wi-Fi network providers and App developers, we are looking for:
SYSTEMS SUPPORT & DEVOPS SPECIALIST – Remote
As we grows our platform to a global scale, the Support systems and DevOps specialist is tasked with both managing the existing platform and being a vital building block in evolving, architecting and deploying our scalable platform with the latest and greatest technologies in the market. You would be on-call to provide immediate support, to internal and external stakeholders, when technical issues arise. You should enjoy troubleshooting, developing scalable, secure and fault-tolerant deployments. As a member of the team, you will be working with a team of dedicated engineers, account, and product managers to support common goals.
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Be on-call to talk with internal staff and/or clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email, or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Contribute in the DevOps team to maintain and build out our platform and infrastructure
- Evolve infrastructure, servers, deployment strategies and testing to support our goal of 100% up-time and rapid release cycles
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- Take ownership of internal and customer reported issues through to a resolution
- Continuously improve our infrastructure to be easily deployable, scalable, secure and fault-tolerant
- Must be able to write deployment scripts, debug applications, evaluate new technologies and more
- Work closely with our CTO, Engineers, Product Managers and other clients and/or partners of the DevOps team to meet the needs of the organization to stay competitive – from the infrastructure up to the highest level of applications
- Must be available on-call to resolve any technical issues that arise in a global setting
- Experience supporting Unix deployments with a high traffic site in the cloud
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, and Digital Ocean.
- You have supported Linux/Unix deployments for a company with a high traffic site in the cloud
- Experience with enterprise application management tools (E.g. Docker, Kubernetes, OpsWorks, Elastic Beanstalk).
- Experience with configuration management tools (E.g. Puppet, Chef, SaltStack).
- Experience with managing clusters in Kubernetes architecture
- Experience writing scripts such as Perl, Ruby, Bash, PHP, Groovy, or Python, is a plus
- Experience with continuous integration, log collection and analysis, builds and performance monitoring/tuning of your infrastructure.
- You have designed, monitored and managed scalable and fault-tolerant deployments and supported them in real-world scenarios
- Experience with Puppet/Chef/Salt and Docker/Kubernetes.
- Experience with kubernetes management software like Rancher is a plus
- Experience with NodeJS, NGINX, MongoDB, Redis is a plus
- Experience with Android mobile devices is a plus
- Experience with GitHub, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence
- Experience with AWS, Digital Ocean and GCP preferred
- Experience with network and server security
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
To apply, send an email with your resume, with a subject line “System Support and DevOps Specialist” to:
firstname.lastname@example.orgAPPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.