Lead QA (Remote job position)
Good Job! Good Life!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in the USA, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece, Serbia, and Cyprus. We offer the newest mentality in the Staffing industry and our core businesses are Candidates and Clients. For our client, we are looking for:
Job Title: Lead QA (remote, full time)
Contact Person: Milic Popovic
Our clients company, established in 2013, is a global organisation offering online-based and state-of-the-art digital customer engagement and customer loyalty solutions. The focus is in the areas of digital customer engagement, customer rewards & loyalty, AI and ML-based automated marketing, big data, and customer analytics. The company has developed a full suite of technology products and services, which in turn, sell them as integrated, plug-and-play solutions to businesses across all sectors.
The team is currently geographically dispersed, located in several countries across Europe, Middle East, Ukraine and Russia. The focus now is to expand further globally and we are in the process of hiring ambitious team members to help us achieve that objective.
This is a permanent senior role to manage the entire QA operations within our organization. The role requires a detail-oriented and driven individual to lead our quality assurance activities from end-to-end. It is based remotely and will involve heading the QA department and activities and taking charge of all related responsibilities. The role, which
will be reporting directly into the CEO, is rigorous and challenging. In order to succeed in this role, you must be a highly motivated, exceptionally ambitious and willing to work hard. In return, it offers strong opportunities for advancement, learning and growth. You will become a permanent member of the team and you will have the chance to grow with the company and ensure a long-lasting career with strongly growing company.
What we have to offer:
– You will be part of the senior management team participating in decision making that will have an impact on the overall strategic direction of the company.
– Highly competitive monthly salary
– End of year bonus will be based on individual and on company performance.
– Up to 15 vacation days and national public holidays will be given as paid days off.
– Career advancement opportunities are available based on performance and contribution.
– The chance to ‘own’ part of the company through our unique Employee Stock Award Program.
– Lead the overall QA team activities to bring about significant improvement in efficiencies and effectiveness.
– Manage and oversee the quality assurance department to ensure the best-in-class QA operations-Oversee the work done in the QA automation area specifically the development of automation scripts, the execution of systems and performance automation tests and the generation of report analysis.
– Work closely with QA team leaders, developers and Business Analysts to create test specifications/conditions and build test cases to rigorously test product functionality and investigate all potential product test failures.
– Oversee the preparation of quality standards and test procedures for program design and product evaluation.
– Create testing programs that address areas such as user experience, product performance, high-growth scalability, database impacts, and other non-functional requirements
– With the help of known testing tools, conduct the following set of testing on all new developments and products/new functionalities releases:
Static testing – software requirements analysis, Automated and unit testing, Black Box Testing, Usability Testing, Regression Testing, Functional Testing, Performance Testing, Security Testing and Mobile App Testing
– Assist the QA team with manual and functional testing whenever required
– Develop QA metrics for performance improvement and present improvement ideas
– Create Test Plans, Traceability Matrix, Test Cases
– Assist in writing and preparing QA-related documentation including documentation on testing functionalities and testing system capabilities
– Create and evaluate reports and test protocols
– Strong experience in automated testing, manual functional testing, regression testing, API testing, performance testing and security testing
– Good knowledge in version control systems: Git, SVN, CVS and/or similar others
– Strong experience and/or knowledge with Atlassian JIRA, Confluence and
– Strong experience and/or familiarity with different SDLC methodologies like Waterfall, Agile Scrum and Kanban
– Bachelors Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Business Computing or similar degree. Masters degree is a major plus
– English language proficiency
– Work experience between 8-10 years overall and 6-7 years in a similar capacity
– Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and
– Excellent analytical, writing, and communication skills
– Extremely high passion to execute well and insane ambition to achieve
All interested candidates should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgAPPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.