JAVA EE DEVELOPERDecember 31, 2020
Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece, Cyprus, Serbia and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For our international client, the best Software Factory, we are looking for:
JAVA EE DEVELOPER
We are looking for an experienced and versatile JAVA EE Developer to join our team of passionate and driven individuals in our Skopje Office. You will be part of a team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specifications, from developing to testing and launching.
- Write clean, fast JAVA code conforming to S.O.L.I.D principles
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the new product software and databases if needed to ensure strong optimization and functionality before passing to the quality assurance team.
- Short business trips to Italy and/or Germany.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Proven software development experience of at least 2 years in JAVA EE. Experience with Spring, JSF, Vaadin, GWT or Grails is considered a plus.
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented design concepts and software development processes and methods.
- Good knowledge of relational databases and version control tools
- Must have passion for development and latest technologies
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Ability to learn and adapt to continuously changing technology.
- English is a must; Italian is considered a plus.
- Extensive on the job training and exciting innovative projects within a very dynamic environment.
- Up to 20% dedicated time on Learning and Development on new technologies/trends.
- Competitive salary and benefits in a highly meritocratic company.
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Up to 3 days/month of home office
- After work organized activities (retreats, happy hours etc.)
- Pleasant working environment within a modern office space near the city center of Skopje.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not
intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as
negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Julijana Minovska on no. + 3892 71 370 151 (Monday – Friday)
Candidates that apply, please write the job position that you are applying for,
in the “Subject Line”.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!
APPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.