ANGULAR DEVELOPERDecember 31, 2020
Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece, Cyprus, Serbia and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For our international client, the best Digital Factory, we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced and versatile Front-End Developer to join the team of passionate and driven individuals. Ideal candidate is flexible with proven experience in developing modern, accessible and responsive websites for all types of clients. You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through developing, testing and launching.
- Develop and build new applications with a strong focus on maintainability, cross-browser compatibility and performance using Angular.
- Convert PSD compositions into mark-up.
- Work effectively within an agile, deadline-driven production process to complete projects with rapid, iterative cycles.
- Work closely with designers, business analysts, project managers, and software engineers to ensure design standards are met throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Participate in the ongoing development and implementation of front-end web coding and design standards, writing clear, clean and valid code for modularity and reusability.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Short business trips to Italy and/or Germany.
- Participate in discussions with team members about technical best practices and help identify optimal technical solutions.
- Stay current on the latest trends and emerging technologies within the UX/UI community.
- At least 1-year experience with Angular or Ionic.
- Experience working in Bootstrap and responsive front-end frameworks.
- Experience working with asynchronous and event-based program, utilizing libraries like rxjs.
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques.
- Solid experience with testing and developing across multiple browsers and device types (tablets, smartphones, and so on) while maintaining a consistent experience.
- Good time-management skills and ability to meet deadlines consistently.
- Understanding of current trends and advancements on the web, with solid knowledge of Responsive Web Design (RWD) and RWD workflows.
- Expertise in modern standards and best practices.
- The flexibility to work both independently and with a team to manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a team environment.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields.
- English is a must.
- Extensive on the job training and exciting innovative projects within a very dynamic environment.
- Up to 20% dedicated time on Learning and Development on new technologies/trends.
- Competitive salary and benefits in a highly meritocratic company.
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Up to 3 days/month of home office
- After work organized activities (retreats, happy hours etc.)
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not
intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as
negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Julijana Minovska on no. + 3892 71 370 151 (Monday – Friday)
Candidates that apply, please write the job position that you are applying for,
in the “Subject Line”.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.