JAVA EE Developer, Pristine, KosovoDecember 27, 2020
On behalf of our client, we are looking for an experienced and versatile JAVA EE Developer to join the team of passionate and driven individuals in Pristina Office. You will be part of a team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specifications, from developing to testing and launching.
- Write clean, fast JAVA code conforming to S.O.L.I.D principles
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the new product software and databases if needed to ensure strong optimization and functionality before passing to the quality assurance team.
- Short business trips to Italy and/or Germany.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Proven software development experience of at least 2 years in JAVA EE. Experience with Spring, JSF, Vaadin, GWT or Grails is considered a plus.
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented design concepts and software development processes and methods.
- Good knowledge of relational databases and version control tools
- Must have passion for development and latest technologies
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Ability to learn and adapt to continuously changing technology.
- English is a must; Italian is considered a plus.
- Extensive on the job training and exciting innovative projects within a very dynamic environment.
- Up to 20% dedicated time on Learning and Development on new technologies/trends.
- Competitive salary and benefits in a highly meritocratic company.
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Up to 3 days/month of home office
- After work organized activities (retreats, happy hours etc.)
- Pleasant working environment within a modern office space near the city center of Pristina.
Do you have bold dreams and an innovative spirit? Do you love the border between development and product? You don’t want just another job; you’re looking for a place where you can really grow? Look no further. Build your future and Shape the future of the fast-growing team that builds! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: email@example.com if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mr. Kreshnik QORRAJ (Monday – Friday) until 27.12.2020. All Candidates that apply, please write the job position that you are applying for, in the “Subject Line”.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals! Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!APPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.