IT INFRASTRUCTURE SPECIALISTJuly 21, 2021
Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia, Cyprus, Greece and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For our Client LIDL, German international discount supermarket chain that operates over 12,000 stores across Europe and the United States, we are looking for:
IT INFRASTRUCTURE SPECIALIST
- Preparation and commissioning (installation and configuration) of the necessary hardware infrastructure (data centers, networks, servers/storages, user systems)
- IT infrastructure planning at the Head Office, Regional Companies and branches (server rooms, power supplies, cabling, active infrastructure components)
- Introduction and control of technical requirements for data protection compliance and ensuring operational IT security.
- Undertaking regular administrative, control and other operational tasks to ensure a failure-free operation of the infrastructure and continuous optimization of the entrusted infrastructure.
- Qualified problem analysis and support (2nd-Level-Support), with on-call duty outside the standard working hours, also at weekends and holidays.
- Assisting in the identification of problems/causes and the deriving of improvement measures and methods to solve the problem.
- Assisting in the implementation of projects and the accompanying implementation of IT services in the day-to-day IT operations.
- Supporting the implementation of projects
- Conducting regular, systematic evaluations for the purposes of quality assurance and performance management
- Deriving and providing key indicators for effective operational management.
Key Qualifications and competences:
- University degree
- English language –good knowledge
- German language – basic knowledge would be advantage;
- At least 1-2 years of experience on similar positions
- Change formation / management – Willingness to learn, desire to reorganize, flexibility in thinking and acting, ability to self-criticize and criticize others
- Excellence- Achievement-oriented work, quality awareness, maintaining work efficiency
- Cooperation- Relationship management, teamwork, willingness to compromise, reliability
What can you expect from the position?
- international experience
- cooperation with dynamic and experienced team
- being always challenged to reach for more
- training abroad 6-9 months
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The interested candidates are invited to APPLY ONLINE and send your application document (CV in English). If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Ms. Julijana Minovska directly on +38971 370 151 (Monday – Friday) or sent an e mail at: email@example.com
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
APPLY ONLINE →
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.