IT SYSTEMS SPECIALIST – BUSINESS SOLUTIONSJuly 21, 2021
Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia, Cyprus, Greece and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For our Client Lidl, German international discount supermarket chain that operates over 12,000 stores across Europe and the United States, we are looking for:
IT SYSTEMS SPECIALIST – BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
The objectives of the position are the integration of international standard systems and standard processes, in accordance with the specific legal framework of the country as well as assisting the users at the branches, warehouses and the headquarters in their work with the systems (training and second-level support). This also covers compliance with and introduction of internationally defined SIT standards and rules.
- Drawing up country-specific requirements and development of functional and technical specifications within the planned international releases and working in cooperation with the key users in the country
- Drawing up user instructions and descriptions of the applications (translation)
- Organising and delivering trainings
- Project work and project development in cooperation with the international IT-Systems departments and integration of projects into the existing systems
- Provision of qualified second-level support based on a defined service level
- Supporting the optimisation of business processes at both international and country level by using appropriate technical solutions coordinated with IT-Systems INT
- Administration, troubleshooting, new implementation/supplementation, repair and maintenance of the software systems used
- Key-user contact person from the specialised departments
- Providing tests for integration when new/modified software modules are implemented, in accordance with the international testing methodology requirements
- Maintaining a high quality of the software products used in the country
- Supporting the development of national software products for which no standard international system exists (national specifics or legislation), after prior coordination with programmers from the headquarters and compliance with the defined SIT standards and rules.
- Involvement in the development of international software products in agreement with the Software Development Department at the Head Office.
Key Qualifications and competences:
- University degree
- English language –good knowledge
- German language – basic knowledge;
- At least 1-2 years of experience on similar positions
- Change formation / management – Willingness to learn, desire to reorganize, flexibility in thinking and acting, ability to self-criticize and criticize others
- Excellence- Achievement-oriented work, quality awareness, maintaining work efficiency
- Cooperation- Relationship management, teamwork, willingness to compromise, reliability
What can you expect from the position?
- international experience
- cooperation with dynamic and experienced team
- being always challenged to reach for more
- training abroad 6-9 months
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The interested candidates are invited to APPLY ONLINE and send your application document (CV in English). If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Ms. Julijana Minovska directly on +38971 370 151 (Monday – Friday) or sent an e mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.