INVOICE CLERKOctober 30, 2020
For our Client a well-known international company we are looking for the following position in Durres:
- Prepare vouchers,receipts and checks by entering details into a company’s financial system;
- Update contrats and add new costumer accounts;
- Keep daily contacts with clients;
- Maintaining current record of collected payments,sent invoices and updated costumer information.
- Education: BSc/BA degree or equivalent in Finance or Accounting;
- Very good knowledge of Ms office;
- Good team working skills;
- Very good communication skills in both written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of English language(written and spoken).
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Ergesta STERMASI on mobile no. +355 68 203 3430 (Monday – Friday) until 30/10/2020.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.