Head of the Program (Kosovo)September 17, 2020
S/he will provide overall coordination and quality implementation of project activities, and technical expertise in development and management of the project strategy. Ensure all project interventions are in line with principles, standards and approaches as outlined in the organization strategy and donor organization/country policies and provisions. To provide overall expertise planning, organization, implementation and reporting of programme activities under his/her responsibility. Guide the advocacy, research and contribute in strategic planning process of the organization. Liaise and nurture partnering relations with local, national and international stakeholders to contribute to the overall program goal of the organization.
DUTIES AND JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Engage in planning, organization, implementation and reporting of the project activities under his/her responsibility;
- Provide technical expertise in planning, organization and reporting in project proposal developments and project implementation;
- Proactively explore funding opportunities in the area of responsibility;
- Contribute in overseeing implementation of project strategy and projects targets by ensuring planning and quality achievements of project objectives are met;
- Contribute in developing narrative reports and ensure they are submitted in timely manner meeting reporting requirements;
- Participate in development of evidence-based assessment reports, situational analysis and draft policy papers that enhance the organizational advocacy interventions in the area of responsibility;
- Contribute in identification of best practices, document knowledge and share lessons learnt in the area of child protection, including exchanging of experiences between Albania and Kosovo;
- Propose new ideas and actively engage with the team to introduce innovative approaches and interventions;
- Contribute in development of training modules and programs in her/his area of expertise;
- Facilitate and undertake training of trainers in the areas of expertise ;
- Contribute in development and implementation of relevant tools and mechanisms in the field of expertise and as required by the organization;
- Facilitate cross-learning and cross-fertilization between both countries amongst organization staff and professionals, sharing tools and strategies;
- Contribute in development of institutional partnerships with ministries, donors, universities and other key stakeholders in the area of child protection and social services;
- Contribute in development of advocacy strategy of organization in the field of her/his area of expertise;
- Represent organization as and when needed, particularly to communities, partners and donors, with or on behalf of the Country Director Mission in Kosovo;
- Liaise and build a network with local, national and international stakeholders to enhance partnering opportunities in the area of responsibility and contribute to the overall advocacy agenda of the organization;
- Develop and foster a good coordination and collaboration among stakeholders;
- Post graduate degree in Social Sciences, International Development, or Law is required.
- At least 5 years of working experience in relevant fields.
- Strong skills in program coordination, proposal and report writing.
- Knowledge in financial management is preferential.
- Ability to work independently with little direction from others as necessary .
- Good communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills, flexible world view and emotional maturity .
- Ability to communicate effectively, present the program to donors and partners, write well and express technical issues in a sensitive manner.
- Excellent writing skills in English and Albanian .
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: email@example.com if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Ms. Dezera BERISHA on mobile no. +383 49 887 057 (Monday – Friday) until 17/09/2020.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.