DATA MANAGERJanuary 15, 2021
As a data manager at International Showtimes, you have many exciting responsibilities. Your main task is to take care that the data that we aggregate is delivered in high quality to the international customer base. You work closely with the data aggregation and tech team to conduct interesting projects. Your work is essential for International Showtimes as data quality is one of the competitive advantages of the company.
- Administration of databases;
- Data research and data entry;
- Researching and resolving data errors;
- Supporting the expansion into new data aggregation markets;
- Development of new data quality concepts (KPs, Benchmarks, etc.) and conducting the implementation;
- Creating reports about the data quality;
- Testing new tools and applications.
- Ideally, you studied business, computer since or you conducted a study in a related field (not mandatory);
- Ideally, you have an understanding of IT development (not mandatory);
- You enjoy to administrate databases and you work accurately;
- You work precise and you deliver high-quality results;
- You approach tasks analytical and you understand the big picture;
- You are not fearing problems, you rather like to solve them with your unique approach;
- You work independently and you are reliable;
- You have a good command of English;
- You are friendly and open-minded.
- A vibrant start-up culture that provides space for your ideas, a lot of responsibility, and boosts your career;
- The possibility to look into many aspects of a tech company and to participate in existing projects;
- Taking an important role in the data quality team, with a great environment for personal development;
- Mentoring and support for your personal & professional development;
- Great advancement opportunities to other departments at International Showtimes ;
- An attractive job position in a nice coworking space in the middle of Tirana (Blloku) provided with friendly technological and business support;
- A full-time job position with a top-level monthly salary;
- Working in an international context where you build up relations to Germany and across.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: email@example.com if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Ergesta STERMASI on mobile no. +355 68 203 3430 (Monday – Friday) until 15/01/2021
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.