COUNTRY MANAGER – SkopjeApril 10, 2020
Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia, Cyprus, Greece and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients.
For our international client from waste management industry, we are looking for:
COUNTRY MANAGER – Skopje
- Operational control
- Sales, customer service and support
- Human resources, optimization and selection.
- Management of domestic activities and revision of main processes
- Quality assurance and quality management
- Acquisition and maintenance of the licenses needed for the business
- Development and implementation of market strategies
- Financial and administrative tasks
- Defines and implement the organization of the company
- Ensure that local rules and obligations are fulfilled for all matters related to
- Ensure that company complies with all tax and legal obligations
- Supervise all administrative processes of the company
- Ensure legal review of contracts
- Ensure that all guidelines are implemented and followed.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Demonstrate ability to combine strategic thinking with effective tactical execution;
- Fluent English is a must;
- University degree; MBA degree would be an advantage;
- At least 3 years of successful operational management experience in waste management industry would be advantage
- Knowledge of the market specific to the industry
- A self-motivated leader with a real passion to grow the business and succeed;
- Excellent understanding of financial reports and statements;
- Proven ability to recruit, train, develop, manage, lead and measure productivity of teams.
- Proven ability to successfully manage and build teams according the company needs
- Proven ability to successfully lead implementation of projects.
- Experience in public procurement projects
- Must have strong managerial experience, entrepreneurial experience;
- Must have a strong work ethic, integrity and total honesty (transparency and trust);
- Excellent strategic proactive thinking, analytical and decision-making skills;
- Able to work across business lines at senior levels to influence and effect change to achieve common goals;
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities;
- Able to effectively drive people, process and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment;
- Able to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff.
- Strong hands-on attitude.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The interested candidates are invited to APPLY ONLINE and send your application document (CV in English). If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Ms. Julijana Minovska directly on +38970379914 (Monday – Friday) or sent an e- mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org until 10 April 2020.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] (CV). Be easily recognized!
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.