BUDGETING REPORTING & CONTROLLING MANAGERMarch 16, 2020
For our Client a well-known marketing company we are looking for the following position in Tirana:
BUDGETING REPORTING AND CONTROLLING MANAGER
- Develop, implement and monitor annual budgets for all department;
- Prepare the budget calendar. And plans budget process;
- Compiles budget and capital project information;
- Prepares budgets for grants and regular review of grant’s budget, revenue, and expenditure analysis;
- Coordinates with various heads of departments to ensure the implementation of the budgeting exercise;
- Provide management with regular reports on progress towards targets, flagging variations and performing initial checks on reasons for under/over achievement;
- Analyzes complex issues relating to the budget and financial operations;
- Provide timely and accurate information to the external and internal auditors as and when required;
- Provide inputs in developing/ creating the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), for performance monitoring and quality measurement purposes pertaining to personnel responsible for Budgeting & Reporting within Financial Control and monitor their achievement;
- Overseeing analysis and deployment of the latest budgeting/ forecasting tool;
- Prepares interim budget reports for presentation in paper and electronic formats.
- Prepare final budget for adoption;
- Ensures budget is in compliance with policies and statutes in conjunction with the Finance Manager
- Analyzes the budget during the year and reports on budget status and condition.
- Develop/enhance budgeting and forecasting techniques and maintain budgeting and forecasting standards for the domestic and international businesses.
- Prepares and presents budget amendments and other entries.
- Completed education on Finance and Accounting University or similar knowledge gained through professional experience;
- Minimum 4 years of previous experience as a Budget Manager with other companies;
- Experience in the fields finance and accounting, balance sheet accounting;
- Experience in the fields of corporate controlling is of advantage;
- Profound legal and financial expert knowledge regarding the situation in Albania;
- Analytical skills;
- Good planning and self-organization;
- Communication skills;
- Willingness to learn;
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel) and accounting programs;
- Good understanding of required quality, time and budgeted resources;
- Good understanding of required processes and procedures (e.g. controlling, budgets);
- Knowledge to develop optimum workflows and to continuously optimize these procedures;
- Good internal and external information management;
- Excellent Command of English language (written and spoken).
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: email@example.com If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Mrs. Ergesta STERMASI directly on mobile +355 68 203 3430 (Monday – Friday) until 16/03/2020
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname
CV). Be easily recognized!APPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.