Health Care and Nursing – GermanyMarch 20, 2020
For our Client, we are looking for the following position:
Health Care and Nursing – Germany
Nurses and Health Workers usually work in hospitals, specialist practices or health centers. However, it is also possible to work as a nurse in homes for the elderly and nursing homes, care facility, as well as in outpatient nursing services or in residential homes for people with disabilities.
- Compliance with hygiene measures and care standards
- Support and advice for relatives
- Documentation of nursing services
- Execution of the holistic basic and treatment care
- Medication and implementation of therapeutic measures according to medical prescription
- Assistance with medical examinations and visits
- Completed vocational training as a health care worker and/or nurse (m/f/d)
- A foreign vocational qualification recognized in Germany with equivalent qualification
- Certificate of German language proficiency (B2 level)
- Responsible and professionally committed work for the all-round care of patients
- Ability to work under pressure and active willingness to learn
- Respectful communication with doctors, patients and colleagues
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Permanent contact person for your concerns in the clinic
- Punctual and attractive remuneration
- Additional state benefits such as child benefit ect.
- Very good working opportunities for family members, if applicable
- Support for integration in a new region
The possible applications can be anywhere in Germany. If you prefer a certain region, please let us know in the cover letter of your application. Are you ready to be successful together with us? Then apply via our “Apply Now” button or by e-mail! We look forward to receiving your application!
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Julijana Minovska on mobile no. +389 3 111 741 (Monday – Friday) until 20.03.2020.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!
APPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.