BARTENDER – MUSCAT, OMANNovember 22, 2019
Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece, Serbia, Cyprus and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For our client in Muscat, Oman, we are looking for the following position:
- Plan bar menu;
- Plan, organize, and control the operations of a virgin cocktail bar;
- Prepare non-alcohol beverages;
- Slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks;
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks;
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations;
- Maintain, restock, and replenish bar inventory and supplies;
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience;
- Clean bars, work areas, and tables;
- Arrange bottles and glasses to make attractive displays;
- Create basic coffee drinks;
- Create and innovate signature cold and hot drinks and presentation with Chefs approval;
- Perform daily opening and closing check lists;
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports for stock, sales, cash and purchases reports.
Academic and professional qualifications:
- High school;
- Relevant training certificate.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks;
- Innovative and ambitious to learn and create;
- Ability to keep the bar organised, stocked and clean;
- Smiling and positive attitude;
- Teamwork skills;
- Some English language skills.
- 1-2 years’ experience as a bartender or barista.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not
intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated
to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: email@example.com until 20.11.2019. All Candidates that apply, please write the job position that you are applying for, in the “Subject Line”.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname
CV). Be easily recognized!
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.