ACCOUNTING AND ADMINISTRATIVER SERVICE MANAGERJuly 27, 2020
For our Client, a leader company in cement industry, we are looking for the following position in Tirana:
ACCOUNTING AND ADMINISTRATIVER SERVICE MANAGER
To ensure that the accounting, reporting and administrative activity as well as the financial, treasury and tax activity the of the Albanian subsidiary are in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations, as well as the Group’s requirements and policies.
- Managing and controlling all activities concerning accounting and reporting of the Group’s subsidiary in Albania in accordance with the Group’s procedures while ensuring reliability and consistency.
- Preparing the interim and annual financial statements of the Group’s subsidiary in Albania, in compliance with the local regulations, IFRS and the Group’s procedures, instructions and interpretations provided.
- Ensuring proper and timely book keeping in compliance with the accounting principle and applicable laws.
- Responsible for the monthly and year-end closing and reporting processes for IFRS and Statutory purposes.
- Submitting to the Statutory Authorities the Financial Statement and the Audit report as per local law requirements.
- Responsible for the relationship and balance reconciliation with Related parties companies and suppliers.
- Responsible for the relationship with the external Audit Company and assisting them in the communication for completing their tasks, handling their requests for information etc.
- Ensuring the availability of financial resources required to run current operations, while optimizing the relevant costs.
- Managing the relevant treasury reforecast according to the required schedule defined by the Group and review process (NFP report)
- Managing and forecasting the subsidiary cash position, monitoring bank balances and optimizing cash receipts and disbursements.
- Monitoring and executing cash-in and cash-out operations (commercial, fiscal, financial, etc) according to the treasury forecast.
- Ensure that all the operations are in line with the approved workflows.
- Managing the preparation and submission of the tax returns and tax forms in due dates, in order to optimize the fiscal impact for the company.
- Managing the budget and forecast process, and providing the requested financial elements (P&L, OWC, NFP on time.
- Providing financial and methodological support to all other departments, ensuring that the accounting requirements are met.
- Manage, elaborate and compile different request from the local Tax Authorities
- Calculation of the monthly payroll and declaring the monthly staff list in the Tax office in compliance with the requirement of the law and tax office in due time.
- Administrative support with regards to all HR related matters, assisted by the Cluster HR Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in a financial/ accounting field is required. A Master degree is a plus
- 5+ years extensive experience with proven success record
- Excellent knowledge in all accounting/ tax local procedures and their enforcement
- Ability to plan, prioritize, delegate, and make decisions
- Demonstrated experience in leadership and networking, problem solving and creativity, strategic thinking, and intuitive judgment
- Patience and the ability to work in a fluid environment
- Able to work within a multicultural environment
- Fluency in English
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Ms. Ergesta STERMASI on mobile no. +355 68 203 3430 (Monday – Friday) until 27/07/2020.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname
CV). Be easily recognized!APPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.