SOFTWARE ARCHITECTJuly 27, 2020
For our Client in Pristina, Kosovo we are looking for the following position:
- Leads the architectural vision for large-scale product and system design using modern technology stacks with a core focus on reusability, scalability, and performance at scale;
- Leads a team of Backend, Front-end and Full Stack engineers in the implementation of highly scalable, secure production systems;
- Collaborates with Product and Engineering stakeholders to design and build platform services that meet key product and infrastructure requirements ;
- Produces both high-level and detailed designs for platform-level services;
- Authors clean, scalable, modular, secure, well-structured, and testable code;
- Defines patterns and develops reusable components and libraries;
- Designs and implements microservices with thoughtfully defined APIs;
- Takes ownership of designed services and platform components through to delivery;
- Clearly communicates architectural decisions, roadblocks, and timelines to key stakeholders;
- Adheres to all industry best practices and standards for Agile/Scrum.
Frameworks adopted by the Organization including but not limited to daily stand-ups, grooming, planning, retrospectives, sprint reviews, demos, and analytics via systems (JIRA) administration to directly support initiatives set by Product Management and the Organization at large
The company is using these Key Technologies:
- AuroraDb, DynamoDB
- 5+ years of hands-on experience designing, building, and deploying high-availability backend services in an architect or senior development role;
- Ability to conceptualize end-to-end system components across a wide range of technologies and translate into architectural design patterns for implementation;
- Comfortable failing fast and working in a cross-disciplinary team environment;
- A clear understanding of Functional and Object-Oriented programming paradigms, as well as their advantages and disadvantages;
- Experience with at least one type of queuing system (Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, SQS, etc.);
- Experience with at least one RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, RDS, SQL Server, etc.);
- Experience with at least one document-oriented DB (MongoDB, CouchDB, etc.);
- Experience using, designing, and building GraphQL/REST/Web Service APIs;
- Production experience with container orchestration and maintaining production environments;
- Fluency with the full software development lifecycle using Agile methodologies.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company?
Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mr. Kreshnik Qorraj on mobile no. +383 44 224 466
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!APPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.