UI/UX DESIGNEROctober 22, 2020
For our Client a well known company,we are looking for the following position in Tirana:
- You will help the web components infrastructure team meet developers’ high expectations for quality and familiarity by applying system-provided interface elements, icons, text styles and uniform terminology to innovative new features; work across develop/product design teams to identify emerging trends and turn them into reusable patterns; develop and maintain a pattern library and documentation; advocate for UI standards and accessibility with input from the head of design, design peers, engineers and other stakeholders;
- You’re an advocate for visual and behavioral consistency and you’ll help develop company Human Interface Guidelines;
- Mediate design teams and web develop team considering design guidelines and web solutions & best practices;
- Identify new design trends emerging in the design community and find significant ways to incorporate them into company design language.
- At least 2 years of design experience focused on unifying UI and UX design across multiple teams with differing goals and priorities – including developing, maintaining and gaining adoption of pattern libraries;
- Familiarity with design system patterns;
- Ability to create sketches, wire frames, high fidelity comps, prototypes, written documentation and organize them into libraries that are easy and enjoyable for other designers to use;
- Extraordinary ability to advocate for UI consistency with designers, engineers, product managers and executives through writing, visuals and presentations;
- Skilled in Illustrator, Photo shop and similar tools;
- Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity and change during a project;
- Fluent in English.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company?
Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Olta Qarri on mobile no. +355 68 607 7430
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!APPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.