Software Integration EngineerApril 5, 2021
Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in USA, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece, Serbia and Cyprus. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For our client, we are looking for:
SOFTWARE INTEGRATION ENGINEER – PRISTINA
- Design, build and deploy integration solutions to support our business, collaboration, service delivery, space management, data and business intelligence among others;
- Work closely with business owners and CTO to translate business requirements into technical solutions;
- Maintain highest levels of development practices including: technical design, solution development, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution, and writing clean, modular and self-sustaining code, with repeatable quality and predictability;
- Build scripts and web services that would connect and push data between cloud applications;
- Build a monitoring tool that would allow the IT team to monitor the status of the web-services and the data synchronization;
- Identify any error or data mismatch that would happen during the synchronization;
- Build internal solutions, with custom front ends (web, mobile) and backend services that automate business processes;
- Use source control for all development work to assure quality and repeatability;
- Document and maintain the deployment, start, stop and monitoring processes for all developed systems in business continuity plan (BCP);
- Have general knowledge on Network and IT Infrastructure;
- Ability to multi-task based on the changing company priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Programming experience in Java, C++, C#, Python, Ruby, Node.js or comparable.
- Experience with Web Services (RESTful, SOAP) and API integration.
- Working experience with MySQL database and SQL language.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience developing business applications, system integration and/or IT development.
- Experience implementing, customizing and/or integrating third-party applications within business enterprise software.
- Understand software implementation lifecycle (e.g., analyze, design, build, test, implement, support).
- Excellent communication and analytical skills and a demonstrable bias toward action.
- Working experience with git, svn or other modern source control systems.
- Knowledge in Cloud platforms like Google Cloud, AWS, AZURE etc.
- Good knowledge for IT infrastructure: Server, network etc.
- Must possess intercultural skills and demonstrate the ability to effectively work with all levels of company personnel.
- Excellent organizational and reporting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: email@example.com if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Dezera BERISHA until 05.04.2021. All Candidates that apply, please write the job position that you are applying for, in the “Subject Line”.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.