Senior SQL Server DBA (Microsoft)August 5, 2020
Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece, Cyprus, Serbia and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For our international client, we are looking for:
Senior SQL Server DBA (Microsoft)
We are looking for Senior Microsoft SQL Server DBA who can work with a team to build, maintain, troubleshoot Microsoft and Oracle environment for hosting software that supports major public and private transport companies in North America and Europe.
- Database experience with SQL Server and Oracle databases
- SQL scripting via tools such as TOAD
- Tuning queries for troubleshooting purposes
- Troubleshoot database issues such as deadlock and bad indexes
- Scripting using tools such as Power Shell
- Database maintenance plans and tasks
- Database connectivity (ODBC versus native)
- Install, configure, test and maintain database for various development, production and quality assurance environments.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Bachelors or Master Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 5 – 10 Years of Professional Experience
- Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle Certifications a plus
- Excellent English Written and Spoken Skills
General Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and multi-tasking skills while working effectively with others under pressure
- Flexible, organized, detail-oriented, and responsive person with a customer-oriented disposition
- Superior verbal presentation and written English communication skills with colleagues and management
- Quick learner with a passion for continuous learning and applying how technology trends can be of benefit
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be
all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet
the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Julijana Minovska on no. + 3892 71 370 151 (Monday – Friday)
All Candidates that apply, please write the job position that you are applying for, in the “Subject Line”.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!
APPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.