Senior DevOps Engineer
Our clients team has built dozens of web and mobile solutions that are used by millions of customers in various industries. Even though our clients main industry is affiliate marketing, they have ventures in air travel booking and other web based platforms. They’re growing and adding to the team! Their team is passionate, committed to excellence and continually learning and applying new technology to make new and awesome stuff and to make our customers lives easier. They would love for you to consider joining their team!
- Responsible for AWS administration.
- Responsible for the management, maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualisation.
- Install and upgrade software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes.
- Troubleshoot errors by running diagnostics, document problems and resolutions, prioritise problems, and assess the impact of issues.
- Provide technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure.
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures.
- Responsible for implementation of new DevOps practices like CI/CD, Kubernetes, microservices, monitoring etc.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required.
- System administration and IT certifications in Linux or network-related fields are a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience.
Skills in order of relevance:
- Strong knowledge of Linux administration.
- Working knowledge of AWS.
- Experience with scripting.
What our client offers
- Competitive pay (above industry standards)
- Paid private health insurance
- Paid meal inside of the company (Company’s private cook)
- Paid gym membership
- Paid commuting cost if living outside the city or further distance
- Multiple annual company retreats
- Flexible work hours
- Paid Parental Leave
Client is a successful ad tech company that puts emphasis primarily on personal development and career challenges with innovative projects. The collective consists of hot-blooded, passionate, and hard-powered professionals who indulge in every task with devotion and enthusiasm.
Remote work days: 4 days per month
If you are interested, feel free to send your CV to:
email@example.comAPPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.