SALES REPRESENTATIVE – SkopjeJune 8, 2020
Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For our Client, regional leader in workplace solutions, we are looking for the following position in Skopje:
The company is dedicated to helping people work more effectively while helping organizations use space more efficiently, a company representing worldwide leaders in their segments.
The company offers product and sales training, great opportunities for professional development and working in regional environment.
An ideal candidate is an energetic, confident and flexible person with proven sales record who is able to work with customers and increase the sales. He/she is a good team player, enjoys meeting new people, and has excellent people and organizational skills. The successful candidate is an ambitious, result driven and committed person.
- University degree
- Fluency in English and Macedonian
- Great communication and presentation skills
- International exposure and mindset required
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft office, Internet)
- Driving license
- Car for professional and private use
- Mobile phone, laptop
- Motivational salary incentives
- Training and Professional development
- Working in nice environment
Some suggestions that you should consider before applying:
- You are comfortable with taking the phone and calling customers
- You are looking for challenging job and the SALES is your passion
- You are self-confident that you are a good salesperson
- You are enjoying meeting new people EVERY DAY
- You are comfortable with salary based on sales bonus. You are confident that your sales bonus will be greater than your fixed salary.
- You are interested in long term collaboration
Remuneration/ Salary: Competitive
APPLY ONLINE →
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Julijana Minovska on mobile no. +389 70 370 151 (Monday – Friday) until 08 June 2020
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.