Sales EngineerJanuary 15, 2020
Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece, Cyprus, Serbia and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For our international client, provider of energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability, we are looking for:
Industrial & Building Automation System Integrators channel and Contractors sales
SUMMARY: Responsible for the development of Industrial & Building Automation System Integrators (IA & BA SIs) channel in North Macedonia – realize sales directly or through existing other channels and increases company’s attractiveness and customer satisfaction within SIs channel;
Develop and maintain close business relations with direct SIs in NМК in order to make company preferred supplier during their projects;
Monitor and anticipate the market evolution with the aim to take as much as possible from market opportunities, investments and sell wider range of company portfolio to SIs. Develop and maintain close business relations with Contractors in NМК in order to make company’s solution preferred to their projects;
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES/ ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Develop partners’ business relations and realize direct sales with the main (loyal) IA&BA SIs in NMK;
- Promote and sell company’s offer (products, systems and services) to them and deploy all sales actions in order to maximize the business with them;
- Manage contracts with direct SIs – define contracts’ main features that develop partners relationship and customer motivation;
- Develop and maintain relations with the rest of SIs in NMK and sell through existing channels in order to maintain balanced network of SIs and potentials for future direct partners;
- Develops and executes sales plans and account profiles applying accurately company commercial policy;
- Follow up closely all Project opportunities related to own accounts or to SI according company rules and coordinate actions with the rest of the organization in order to maximize project scope
- Maintain and develop up-to-date knowledge of the market, customers, competitors and company solutions.
- Apply this knowledge together with timely communication, providing accurate orders, following up opportunities and accounts in order to maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
- Meets and exceeds set sales budgets/plans while adhering to company sales rules of engagement.
- Electrical engineer education
- Experience as sales or business development minimum 3 years
- Fluent English
- Proactive, self-driven and energetic person
- Strong team player
- Result-oriented, communicative, and with excellent problem-solving skills
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Julijana Minovska on no. + 3892 70 379 914 (Monday – Friday) . All Candidates that apply, please write the job position that you are applying for, in the “Subject Line”.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.