Remote Python Developer
Good Job! Good Life!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in the USA, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece, Serbia, and Cyprus. We offer the newest mentality in the Staffing industry and our core businesses are Candidates and Clients. For our client, we are looking for:
As a Software Engineer, you will play a major role in reinventing our core platform, development processes, and tools. You’ll be part of a growing team that is building a next-generation telecommunication platform and integrating into various systems.
Ideally, you have notable experience developing software and are good at using languages like Python to implement features in distributed systems. You are comfortable working at scale on dozens of interdependent components across multiple environments.
Key skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience as a developer
- Experience building microservices in Python
- Experience with Continuous Integration concepts and tools
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
Nice to have:
- Experience building integrations with 3rd party systems
- Familiarity with container technologies like Docker, Nomad, or Kubernetes
- Experience working with Kafka or similar technologies
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Exposure to multiple programming languages
- Knowledge of fiber networks a plus
If you are interested, feel free to send your CV to:
email@example.comAPPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.