Remote.NET Software Developer-IntermediateDecember 31, 2020
For our Client a well known macedonian company,we are looking for the following position:
REMOTE.NET SOFTWARE DEVELOPER-INTERMEDIATE
As an Intermediate .NET Developer, you will work in one of the scrum teams, taking ownership in creation and maintenance of Upchain’s Microsoft Windows based integrations. You will collaborate with others on key software design initiatives, and mentor other team members.
- A proactive, accountable person with a strong understanding of Agile and Scaled Agile development practices/tooling and a broad knowledge of full software development lifecycle;
- An active listener and tactful communicator with the strong interpersonal skills needed to work with various stakeholders;
- A multitasker capable of prioritizing and managing your time and multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, time-sensitive, results-oriented environment;
- A strong advocate for – and contributor to – quality, Health & Safety, and an elite DevOps Engineering culture.
- Expertise in C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core, and Visual Studio;
- Experience organizing, maintaining and improving large codebases with focus on quality, reliability and performance;
- Strong understanding of OO concepts including SOLID principles, design patterns, algorithms and data structures;
- Strong testing experience utilizing automated testing tools and frameworks such as MSTest v2 and Moq;
- Experience working with WPF, XAML, and MVVM;
- Experience working with Telerik or similar UI libraries;
- Experience working with RESTful APIs and JSON;
- Experience working with source code management and CI/CD platforms such as GitHub, Jenkins, CircleCI;
- Knowledge of CAD (Siemens NX, AutoCad, Catia, SolidWorks, Altium Designer, etc.) is an asset;
- Familiarity with Security by Design practices and Product Lifecycle Management concepts;
- Experience working with UX designers or with UX design is an asset;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience;
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with enterprise software.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company?
Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!APPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.