QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEERFebruary 15, 2020
Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece, Cyprus, Serbia and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For our client an innovative product and services company that provides monetisation and mobile advertising solutions to wireless carriers, Wi-Fi network providers and App developers, we are looking for:
QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
We are looking for a Technical Quality Assurance Engineer to develop and execute exploratory tests to ensure product quality. As a QA Engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved.
● Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
● Evaluate product functionality and create test strategies and test cases to assess product quality
● Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
● Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
● Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
● Oversee release testing
● Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Effective testing skills with proficient knowledge in test planning and execution
● 3+ years of QA/development work experience
● Solid understanding of computer science concepts
● Experience with Katalon Studio or similar test automation solution
● Proficiency with Jenkins/Hudson
● Experience using xUnit test frameworks (JUnit, NUnit, PHPUnit, TestNG, nose, etc.)
● Experience with Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Appium
● Familiarity with Design Patterns
NICE TO HAVE:
● Experience working with Unix/Linux
● B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
● Strong knowledge of Java/C/C++ or similar programming language
● Ability to write simple relational database queries (select, insert, update and delete)
● Proficiency with Python, regex
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: email@example.com if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Irina Kuzevska on mobile no. +389 70 370 649 (Monday – Friday) until 15.02.2020. All Candidates that apply, please write the job position that you are applying for, in the “Subject Line”.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.