For our Client, an innovative product and services company that provides monetisation and mobile advertising solutions to wireless carriers, Wi-Fi network providers and App developers, we are looking for:
QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
Through company’s extensive partner network we deliver custom solutions that meet our clients’ unique business needs. Our white-label search ad monetisation technology and partner branded content experiences drive higher user retention and more engaging user experiences.
We are looking for a Technical Quality Assurance Engineer to develop and execute exploratory tests to ensure product quality. As a QA Engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved.
● Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
● Evaluate product functionality and create test strategies and test cases to assess product quality
● Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
● Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
● Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
● Oversee release testing
● Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Effective testing skills with proficient knowledge in test planning and execution
● 3+ years of QA/development work experience
● Solid understanding of computer science concepts
● Experience with Katalon Studio or similar test automation solution
● Proficiency with Jenkins/Hudson
● Experience using xUnit test frameworks (JUnit, NUnit, PHPUnit, TestNG, nose, etc.)
● Experience with Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Appium
● Familiarity with Design Patterns
NICE TO HAVE:
● Experience working with Unix/Linux
● B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
● Strong knowledge of Java/C/C++ or similar programming language
● Ability to write simple relational database queries (select, insert, update and delete)
● Proficiency with Python, regex
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive.
To apply, send an email with your CV at:
firstname.lastname@example.orgAPPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.