PHP DEVELOPERNovember 16, 2020
PHP DEVELOPER – PRISHTINA
- Create user interfaces based on client requirements
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integrate storage solutions with MySQL
- Develop shops with Gambio E-Commerce Solution
- Maintain existing code and enhancing with new features
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Good knowledge of MySQL
- Preferred degree in Computer Science or similar
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Dezera BERISHA until 16.11.2020.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.