The Headhunter Group provides HR services, HR consulting, raising awareness of employers about the importance of human resources departments in the company.
The Headhunter has offices in Albania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Kosovo, Greece, Texas (USA). We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients.
For our USA Client, an innovative company that provides monetization and mobile advertising solutions, we are looking for:
Node.JS DEVELOPER (Albania)
- Writes, edits, and debugs new computer programs for assigned projects, including necessary records and desired output;
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely;
- Design and develop programming systems making specific determinations about system performance;
- Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports;
- Review and repair legacy code;
- Expected to conduct system analysis and development, with limited support from professional staff, to keep our systems current with changing technologies;
- Analyze, design, coordinate and supervise the development of software systems to form a basis for the solution of information processing problems;
- Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming;
- Responsible for developing new programs and proofing the program to develop needed changes to assure production of a quality product;
- Responsible for development of new programs, analyzes current programs and processes, and making recommendations which yield a more cost-effective product.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Extensive experience with Node.JS – 3+ years;
- Experience as a software engineer; demonstrated success developing a variety of software systems while taking on increasing responsibility for analysis, design, implementation and deployment tasks;
- Experience developing data-driven applications utilizing significant relational database engines as part of the overall application architecture (experience with any or all of the following are highly desirable: PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server) ;
- Experience building web-based software systems, utilizing N-tier architectures, dynamic content, highly-scalable approaches, and complex security models/implementations;
Remuneration/Salary: Highly Competitive
The interested candidates are invited to send your application document (CV in English) to:
email@example.comAPPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.