Node.JS DeveloperMay 13, 2020
For our Client in Pristina, we are looking for:
Our client is a software company based in Prishtina. Since its establishment until today, the company has had a natural growth with a focus on high quality in service delivery and team expertise.
We are looking for a Node.js Developer. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
- Previous experience in writing APIs and implementing functionality with third party APIs.
- Ability to design abstracted, high-level, and reusable solutions.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems,servers, and familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Good to have: knowledge of NestJS Framework and experience in typescript.
- Bonus points: Basic understanding of Front-end frameworks ReactJS or AngularJS.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Attractive compensation + employee benefits
- Professional development training programs.
- Opportunity to work with a fantastic and creative team.
- Option to work remotely a few days per month
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related to this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related to the application, please, contact Mr. Kreshnik QORRAJ on mobile no.+3834422 4466 Try The HeadHunter for your success! Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!APPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.