Medical Technical Radiology Assistance (MTRA) – GermanyMarch 18, 2020
For our Client, we are looking for the following position in Tirana:
Medical-Technical Radiology Assistance (MTRA) Germany
MTRA usually work in hospitals, specialist practices or health centers.
We are currently looking for one for our renowned customers throughout Germany.
- Independent implementation of state-of-the-art technology of radiation
- Preparation of planned Computed Tomography
- X-ray diagnostics for patients of all age groups
- Scheduling and coordination of X-ray plates
- Registration of the provided medical services
- Recording, control and monitoring of services according to the specifications of the hospital remuneration
- Completed vocational training as Medical-Technical Radiology Assistance
- (MTRA)(m/w/d) or Medical Assistant (MFA) (m/f/d) with X-ray certificate
- Certificate of German language proficiency (B2 level)
- Work experience and specialist knowledge in the field desirable
- Willingness to work shifts
- Service-oriented interaction with patients and relatives
- Punctual and attractive remuneration
- Occupational pension provision
- An employment contract directly from the client company
- Continuing education and training offers
- Additional state benefits such as child benefit ect.
- Very good working opportunities for family members, if applicable
- Support for integration in a new region
The possible applications can be anywhere in Germany. If you prefer a certain region, please let us know in the cover letter of your application. Are you ready to be successful together with us? Then apply via our “Apply Now” button or by e-mail! We look forward to receiving your application!
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Olta QARRI on mobile no. +355 68 607 7430 (Monday – Friday) until 18/03/2020.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname
CV). Be easily recognized!APPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.