MARKETING MANAGERJuly 13, 2021
For our client, an experienced hair transplant Turkish clinic, we are looking for the following position for their office in Tirana:
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments;
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration;
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies;
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics;
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics;
- Social Media managing (Pinterest, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & Twitter).
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public–facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets;
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels;
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support;
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads;
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis and optimize accordingly;
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets;
- Copywriting and content management;
- Data analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns;
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills;
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity;
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools;
- English C2 and Italian B1 minimum Level;
- More than 5 years of experience in the same role;
- Master’s degree a plus;
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy;
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms;
- Willingness and ability to travel;
- Established press and media contacts.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Mrs. Ergesta STERMASI directly on mobile +355 68 203 3430 (Monday – Friday) until13/07/2021
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!
*Të gjitha aplikimet do të trajtohen me konfidencialitet të plotë sipas ligjit Nr .9887 vendosur nga Kuvendi i Shqipërisë për “Mbrojtjen e të Dhënave Personale” i datës 10.03.2008.
*The personal information that you put in your application will be protected and used only for recruitment purposes, based on the applicable law on personal data protection Law No. 9887, dated 10.03.2008.
*Ai sensi del Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali N.9887 del 10.03.2008, tutti i CV inviati alla nostra azienda sono trattati e conservati nella massima riservatezza.APPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.