JAVA TECHNICAL LEAD & PROJECT MANAGER – TIRANA AND ITALYNovember 22, 2019
Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece, Serbia, Cyprus and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For our client, an IT engineering and consulting company, we are looking for:
JAVA TECHNICAL LEAD & PROJECT MANAGER – TIRANA AND ITALY
- Provide daily support of Data Integration Tools (mostly Java related services); including scripting, configuration, integrations and administration;
- Gather business requirements for each module of the system from functional teams;
- Develop system testing procedures;
- Build or update documentation to ensure standard procedures and knowledge transfer;
- Maintain communication with management and customers regarding status of the system;
- Reviewing current systems;
- Working closely with other analysts, designers and staff;
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the programme codes;
- Preparation of training manuals for users;
- Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features;
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications;
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines;
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch;
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code.
- Higher Education in the field of Information and Communication Technology (Bachelor degree or higher).
- More than 5 years of experience with Java based technologies as well as PM of SW engineering and development projects.
- Ability to work in development team and ensure good communication with project stakeholders and other business and technical teams.
- Has successfully finished at least 2 big projects.
- Ability as fast learner, proactive person and strong problem-solving skills.
- Readiness to give all the effort necessary for an excellent job and willingness to embrace the concept of iterative development.
- Good knowledge of English, Italian.
- Java, Java 2EE as backend technologies;
- Front-end development using of Richfaces, JSF, Flex Adobe 4.6, React.js, Angular.js, Node.js, HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap etc;
- Angular2+, MVC frameworks – Angular
- Advanced use of Eclipse IDE for Java EE, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server and Postgresql;
- Back-end development with JPA and EJB, Hibernate, Granite, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Spring Batch, Spring MVC, jBPM etc;
- Configuring and using Application Servers (JBoss AS, Apache Tomcat, Websphere AS);
- Development of several Web Services and RESTful Services, SOAP Services;
- Advanced use of Git, Bitbucket, SVN Tortoise etc. for versioning;
- Use of JIRA as an instrument for task management;
- Report development using Crystal Reports, Pentaho Report Designer, Java Apache POI, iText etc;
- Knowledge of Microservices Architecture.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contactdirectly Mrs. Sonila BIBA on mobile no. + 355 68 6077551 (Monday – Friday) until 17.11.2019. All Candidates that apply, please write the job position that you are applying for, in the “Subject Line”.
The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname
CV). Be easily recognized!
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.