HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER – PRISTINAMarch 23, 2021
Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For our International Client, one of the most successful companies in FMCG in Prishtina, we are looking for:
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER – PRISHTINA
An experienced human resources manager from the corporate world, HR Generalist, who will provide all human resource operations (HR) to run smoothly and effectively. He will be involved in creating, and responsible for carrying out human resource strategies and providing solid advice to the senior management for all topics related to human resource management.
A human resources manager must be a highly aware person, with leadership characteristics, experienced a professional with in-depth knowledge of all matters relating to the humanities departments resources. You need to be able to manage programs and lead staff, and also yes possesses strong strategic thinking. The aim is to ensure that all human resources required by the company are met and complied with by all business objectives.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Management of all activities and results in the field of human resources, development and implementation of innovative policies, procedures and systems for efficient human resource management in order providing a competent, effective and stable workforce whose efficiency will contribute to improving the company’s business results.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Knowledge of all areas of human resources
- Organizational Development
- Recruitment and staffing
- Establishment of a Management System and performance improvement;
- Orientation, development and training of employees
- Compensations and benefits
- Personal administration and implementation of legislation (labor relations)
- Development of policies, processes and procedures in the field of Human Resources
- Employee relations
- Internal communication in the company
- Protection at work and the health of employees
- Branding of the employer
- Employee management, managerial skills to manage the HR team.
- Proven experience as a Human Resources Manager and / or generalist senior HR manager, in a corporation with over 300 employees,
- Experience as a corporate human resources manager in industries such as: FMCG, telecommunications, hospitality … will be an advantage for the candidate.
- Experience in restructuring a company will be an advantage for the candidate.
- Complete understanding of how an organization (company) operates to fulfill its own goals;
- Experience in development and implementation of systems, mechanisms and tools for Human Resource Management (performance management, employee development and talent (heirs), compensation and benefits)
- Thorough knowledge of the principles and best practices for human resource management;
- Excellent knowledge of the legislation in the field of labor relations, general collective agreement and / or branch collective agreements;
- Business oriented person with an emphasis on human resources;
- Developed structural thinking and high level of proactivity
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting, advanced knowledge of excel, experience with Software for human resource management.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills and personal integrity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A hardworking and solid person with high ethical standards
- Graduated Faculty of Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Economics Faculty, Faculty of Law, Management and Organizational Sciences, Psychology or related field;
- An MSc in Human Resources will be considered an advantage
- Proven work experience in Managing the Human Resources Department and a team of employees will be an advantage, but will be considered a relevant and senior position as an HR generalist with no experience in leading if there is great potential.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Dezera BERISHA until 23.03.2021.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.