HOME TUTORAugust 2, 2021
For our client, we are looking for the following position, in Dubai:
The home tutor is responsible for the provision of one-on-one educational assistance, in this case to three primary school students, across an array of school subjects and disciplines that are not covered by a designated subject tutor and through tailored learning plans/objectives aiming to advance and maintain a high academic performance in accordance with the International Baccalaureate framework.
The tutor supervises the children’s learning process and helps them develop study skills and organization techniques to ensure that homework assignments are completed adequately and in a timely manner.
This, while integrating Albanian culture, values, language and history into the learning process using various direct and indirect learning methods.
The tutor works according to a mutually agreed time schedule with the students’ parents and provides regularly advice on current and the progressive academic status and performance of the student, and other development aspects of the student when required.
- Supervise, identify and address individual student learning needs and difficulties in relation with their IB school program using appropriate learning/teaching methods and following individual learning plans to ensure individual achievement of academic performance objectives;
- Work with parents and designated subject tutors to set clear and attainable individual academic performance objectives;
- Encourage, maintain and develop sound understanding of Albanian culture and values through the delivery and integration of Albanian language, culture and history into the student’s learning process using various direct and indirect learning methods; this including Albanian writing and speaking skills;
- Supervise, review and where needed provide a deeper and/or clearer insight into homework assignments;
- Help students develop study skills and organization techniques to ensure that homework assignments are completed adequately and in a timely manner;
- Monitor student performance across the curriculum and Communicate students’ progress to parents in written progress reports, in person, by phone, or by email;
- Review class material with students by discussing text, working solutions to problems, or reviewing worksheets or other assignments;
- Teach students note-taking skills and test-taking strategies.
- Provide feedback to students using positive reinforcement techniques to encourage, motivate, or build confidence in students;
- Be an inspiration, with positive outlook, extraordinary knowledge and ability to make the student look at tutoring with a compassionate attitude;
- Review records of students’ assessment results, progress, feedback, or school performance, while ensuring confidentiality of all records at all times.
- Scheduling and planning student tutoring sessions with students’ parents or designated caretakers;
- Maintaining records of tutoring sessions, including subjects discussed.
- A degree in education or in any well-defined field of interest with good grades with passion for teaching;
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as a tutor with practical experience in handling different types of students. Experience working as a classroom teacher in any reputable international school will be highly regarded;
- Excellent communication skills to be able to relate ideas to students without ambiguity;
- Excellent English language Skills;
- Ability to motivate and encourage students to improve their academic performance using effective goal-setting strategies;
- High level of computer proficiency to include MS Office and online teaching tools;
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills for the identification and overcoming of areas where each student is having difficulties;
- Highly professional with the patience and resilient to deal with different types of students;
- Honest, compassionate, and able to work as part of a team;
- Able to work flexible working hours across the week as per tutoring needs;
- Willingness to relocate as part of the job to Dubai or any other country that the family decides to take up residence.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: email@example.com If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Mrs. Olta QARRI directly on mobile +355 68 607 7430 (Monday – Friday)until 02/08/2021
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!
*Të gjitha aplikimet do të trajtohen me konfidencialitet të plotë sipas ligjit Nr .9887 vendosur nga Kuvendi i Shqipërisë për “Mbrojtjen e të Dhënave Personale” i datës 10.03.2008.
*The personal information that you put in your application will be protected and used only for recruitment purposes, based on the applicable law on personal data protection Law No. 9887, dated 10.03.2008.
*Ai sensi del Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali N.9887 del 10.03.2008, tutti i CV inviati alla nostra azienda sono trattati e conservati nella massima riservatezza.APPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.