HELP DESK OPERATORFebruary 3, 2021
For our Client a well-known company we are looking for:
HELP DESK OPERATOR
- The role of a helpdesk operator is primarily to provide first-level support to in-house staff and remote staff;
- The role of helpdesk operator requires the person to be proficient in oral and written communication skills, to be courteous when handling and resolving complaints, have a working knowledge of computer operating systems, and have a knowledge of computer software;
- Various aspects of a helpdesk operator’s role includes responding to and dealing with technical queries, proactively providing customer service to clients, providing recommendations on company application purchases, assisting with installation and configuration of computer systems, upgrading and replacing network hardware and troubleshooting computer problems;
- Other responsibilities may include support of workstation software with patches, Internet connectivity, business applications and operating systems.
- A helpdesk operator’s main responsibility is to provide a first-line support to end users who face problems with computer software and hardware;
- The operator is the first point of contact for all IT and communication issues within an organization or between an organization and customers;
- The operator determines the source of the problem, troubleshoots and provides appropriate solutions to problems;
- The role requires the person to serve as a liaison between customers and the technical department.
- Helpdesk operators are employed in companies and by suppliers to perform other responsibilities that include hardware and software installations; providing input to management for purchasing applications and hardware; providing computer and communication orientation to new staff members; training new staff members through developed, on-the-job-training modules and updating relevant systems as needed;
- An operator is required to use his own initiative and operate under a minimum of supervision for internal effectiveness;
- A positive approach to additional tasks on an as-needed basis is a plus.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: email@example.com If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Mrs. Ergesta STERMASI directly on mobile +355 68 203 3430 (Monday – Friday) until 03/02/2021
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.